Wednesday 3 September 2014

#Michel's Deli+Cafe#

Not so long ago, my colleagues and I have planned to have a pig out session somewhere in Banilad. It has been decided that the venue would to be at Michel's Deli+Cafe and I was like "Huh??? where is that?" 

So I searched for more reviews online however I only found one from halfwhiteboy I guess there are only a few people who knew about this place. Knowing that, I felt excited to write something about them for people to recognize. It is located in Paseo Saturnino, Maria Luisa Road, Banilad just beside Pizzeria Michelangelo.

Open from 9:00 am to 11:00 pm everyday. You may call at 239-4214 for your reservations

As we entered the place, how surprising to see a mini grocery like with a lot of wines displayed. They also sell diapers, shampoo and soaps, etc from the States. I heard the owner of this cafe is also the owner of M Lhuillier (pawnshop).









On the right side you will see another door that leads to their dining area. We were the only customers at that time so we were lucky to choose a place to sit down.



Given two menus, one from pizzeria michelanngelo and one came from theirs. I only took some photos on Michel's DeliCafe's menu. Pardon for the pictures' resolution.







After ages, at last we finally had to order. We were very careful in choosing the food. Afraid that we might not be satisfied since we aren't familiar to the taste.

Creme Brulee at 105 pesos
It tasted well though. I've tried one a long time ago and it was something different. It tasted like it has ginger in it. It actually is complicated to describe yet mysterious. Better try it for yourself.

Blueberry Cheesecake at 105 pesos. A dessert that we all love.

Carbonara at its finest. It costs 250 pesos.

Robertino pizza from Pizzeria Michelangelo that costs 380 pesos. It's made of thin crust dough and good enough for groups. If you are looking for an authentic taste for Italian pizza then you came to the right place.

Lemonade Pitcher for 275 pesos.

my colleagues

Thanks Ace for the treat. ^__^ 

2 comments: