Tuesday 3 December 2013

#Hey, Santa! Can you give me something good#

It's already December and I just love to exchange some presents with somebody. At work, my workmates and I planned something for December and we chose to have Kris Kringle every time we will have our meeting.

So what does kris kringle mean?


According to the dictionary Kris Kringle (sometimes given as Kriss Kringle) is the legendary patron saint of children; an imaginary being who is thought to bring presents to children at Christmas.

A very fun way to give presents is to have something that'll surely create excitement! So here are some of the things that everybody would love, hate, frown, shock, and so on. LOL!

something long and hard (can you think of something long and hard? lol)
something cute (most women love something cute)
something imported (either made in China, USA or from the Philippines)
something soft and fluffy
something useful
something naughty or weird
something in a bottle
something colourful
something personal or private use
something you don't want to own
something smelly
something wet
something hairy
something embarrassing
something handmade
something yucky
something heavy
something vintage or retro
something round
something sweet
something cheap and plastic
something bright
something sticky
something scary
something funny and stressed free
So, that's all I could think of... from the 1st day of December up to the Day of Christmas.

 Ho..Ho.. Ho! Merry Christmas everyone! :)

2 comments:

  1. could you pls give me some suggestion what can I give to my monita for something yucky I can think what ever I give her for something yucky

    ReplyDelete
  2. this afternoon start for exchange gift what can I rush to buy pls..anybody thank you

    ReplyDelete