Thursday 21 November 2013

#B for Break @noriter#

Cafe Noriter (Across Hotel Elizabeth)

One Acacia Place Unit 10-11
Archbishop Reyes Ave., Cebu City
Store Hours: 9:00am - 11:00pm
Mobile No.: 09273647138


Finn said to Jake: "Dude, suckin' at something is the first step to being sorta good at something" (adventure time)

Even before they had their soft opening, I already have in mind that someday I'll be visiting this place for their good coffee. A place of ambiance and how are they different from other coffee shops. 

Long enough until I was able to visit, since every time I plan to go there it is already crowded. Gotta check it out for myself!



Cafe Noriter, indeed is a good place to chill out though one thing I've observed is that their pricing is quite expensive compared to others.











with free wifi


Gotta to taste their drinks and snacks

Honey bread at 150.00
(Though this one is very common I still liked it)


Strawberry Latte at 160.00
(This one I didn't like so much. I couldn't understand the taste so wasn't able to finish it)


Cappuccino at 130.00

"I love days when my only problem is tea or coffee"







No comments:

Post a Comment